<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8507037\x26blogName\x3dNyakehu\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://nyakehu.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://nyakehu.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4070145785939965288', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Ahem- The Rant Part II

I live in a place that is mixed in terms of age, gender but it is like a large store that should have a sign that reads “Pricks ‘R Us”. It sounds like I hate men but I do not, I do admire them but honestly do they really have to think with their appendages and hope to hold a decent conversation with one woman who sees beyond their futile dickwaving contests.

Yesterday I came in tired exhausted after a day battling London traffic. I feel like a nervous wreck about to happen, on Monday morning some idiot had knocked on my door at 5.15 am and the CCTV cameras had better show up the culprit. Ejt No 1 was supposed to give the message to the security to check on Monday, did he? Of course, not- Ejt no 1 is always shouting to me that “ Jesus Loves You” and of course, I have been shown the passage of where if I do not believe in Jesus I am condemned to eternal hell. Security guy told me that he would take care of it. Fine I am bursting at the seams because of Ejt No 1 and try to fix myself a cup of coffee- now this a Rasta man who I have posted about weird man this one is. To cut a long story short I have a friend who says I have a gun in my mouth, and yesterday I was not taking prisoners. This was a shoot to kill policy, not shooting to wound but to kill. My parting shot was this Rasta man apologising for upsetting me and I told him I would wonder why he would think he had upset me when it had absolutely nothing to do with him and I told him to unceremoniously For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge off
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger KymmBr. at 10:02 pm

I TAKE OFFENCE.(refers writer back to her own post). not all( read NOT ALL) men think with their appendages and not all exhibit futile dickwaving contests. maybe this has something to do with the female and male ego doing a backlash at each other....ofcourse the female always wins, not because of strength but some unfathomable wits.
but do i say...if someone pisses yu off, spit in their face. there is no greater hurt.
(p/s. the writer of this comment wishes to excempt himself from responsiblity of nay actions following spitting into one's face)    

By Anonymous mshairi at 10:10 pm

Lol, KymmBr...

'Pricks R Us'! That's the wittiest thing I have read all week:-)    

» Post a Comment