<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8507037\x26blogName\x3dNyakehu\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://nyakehu.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://nyakehu.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4070145785939965288', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Hello Folks

To my blogging family and friends I have made another comeback, not really because I was'nt gone this time. As Mshairi keeps on saying nimepotea it is just thing of accessing the Internet and having the patience and time to write a three paragraph blog. Things that have not happened yet l will not put in the blog (even though I wish them so badly to happen). I know I haven't left comments in the blogs that l enjoy reading and it is because half of my time is taken catching up with something that should have been done a few days ago. I have to go for my annual eye test as my glasses are losing their effectiveness. My life right now is a boring story that l do not even want to bore myself with but l have had two good weekends plaiting my nieces' hair one who is twenty and the other eight years old. Good fun. I am also learning how to type using the Mavis Beacon training method. I regret not getting in to the girly girly secretarial type things when l was younger.

There will be more when l can get myself into gear......
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger Guessaurus at 2:50 pm

Your life is a boring story that you dont want to bore yourself with? hmm, I know what you mean Auntie - but if you promise to show your face around here once in a while, we will forgive you!

I hope you know I mean this in the best niece way possible: "You should go to specsavers" :)    

By Blogger Adrian at 1:58 pm

hope you can get yourself into gear soon. all the best.    

By Anonymous Anonymous at 12:21 am

I think you're right on track and not many people are willing to admit that they share your views. lost number is an AWESOME place to discuss LOST.    

By Blogger WDM Info Services at 4:21 am

Your Blog is Awesome, mom blog is the easiest way to get your blog read by more people.

mom blog has always been my thing    

By Blogger Couch 'tato at 10:49 am

maybe the reason u havent been bloggin and commenting is cause you cant see..hurry hurry and get them eyes checked out

-again we see someone hasnt activated word verification...stop pleatin and get activating and bloggin..we await your full comeback aunty!    

» Post a Comment